One month on from our launch date and Marple Cross’ new website is already generating fresh business for our resident therapists, with several of our practitioners reporting new client referrals via their professional listings in our Therapist Directory.
Promoting the therapy business
Our aim in setting up the new site was to offer our therapists a user-friendly and appealing ‘shop window’ in which to promote their services. Not only is the Directory fully-searchable (making it easy for clients to find therapists who work in a particular way or who specialise in a specific issue) but therapists can also add value to their listing by writing articles on counselling-related topics, book reviews, workshop promotion and ‘brief guides’ to different types of therapy.
Helping clients connect with therapy
From a potential client’s point of view, we wanted to provide easy-to-access information about the therapists and therapies we have available, but also informative articles on topics related to counselling and emotional or psychological wellbeing in its broadest sense. As the website grows and expands, we hope it will become a useful resource for people searching for particular therapists as well as people looking for interesting and lively articles on a range of topics.
What visitors have said about the new website
We’d like to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit the site and given their feedback. Here are some of the comments we’ve received:
- “Well done for a lovely site – I like that you have therapist articles etc”, KN
- “Lovely site and I think the articles are great; really stands out”, UC
- “The website is so content-rich and very easy to navigate”, TM
- “I like that you can book and pay for a workshop online – much less hassle”, SD
- [From one of our resident therapists] “I’ve got a long list of articles I’m going to write for the website and I love having that creative input”, WB
- [From one of our resident therapists] “I’ve only just joined Marple Cross but already I’ve had a client find me through the website – thank you”, SM
If you’re a therapist and would like more information about joining Marple Cross, please get in touch via our Contact page and we’ll be happy to arrange a visit. You can view photos of our facilities on our Rooms page. There are more details about what registering with us offers you as a private practitioner on our Registration page.
If you’re interested in booking an appointment with a therapist, please click to view our Therapist Directory where you can view detailed profiles of each practitioner – including their availability, fees, and specialisms – and find contact details for them.
Rate this News Article.
Tell your friends about "Top marks for new website".
Or tell us what you think by adding your own comments (below)…