Are you a counsellor or psychotherapist looking to set up in private practice but unsure where to start? It can seem like a complex and even daunting prospect, especially if you’ve never been self-employed before.
- how do I find clients?
- how much do I charge?
- what does becoming self-employed mean?
- what are my legal obligations?
- how do I practice safely?
Providing practical information
- what can you claim in expenses?
- what financial records do you need to keep?
- who do you need to register with?
We’ll also be inviting a solicitor with extensive experience in the field of counselling and psychotherapy to write a series of articles on the legal obligations we face as self-employed therapists.
More details of forthcoming articles on these and other topics to do with going into private practice to follow soon!
Rate this News Article.
Tell your friends about "Going into private practice".
Or tell us what you think by adding your own comments (below)…