Announcement For Immediate Release.
The Marple Cross Centre is thrilled to announce the release of our latest website service: Find a Therapist.
What is the Marple Cross Centre’s “Find a Therapist”?
Find a Therapist is a free, online, confidential, fast web service that runs in your computer’s web browser. It helps you define the type of therapy that you may be looking for – and then it presents matching therapists’ profiles for you to consider.
Plus – unlike some other services that simply display therapists in a random order – ours orders your matching therapists so that you see first those whose training, experience, qualifications & specialties most closely match your needs.
Why the Marple Cross Centre’s “Find a Therapist”?
We noticed that some of our website visitors struggled to find the ideal therapist from our online Therapist Directory. They would flip from page to page and not be able to appreciate if the face they were seeing, or the script they were reading, was of someone who would be helpful with their trauma and life-problems.
We thought it would be marvellous if we could to help these people make easily-informed decisions.
Combining the best of our therapists’ experience and the latest in software development, on September 3rd 2012 we achieved this!
How the Marple Cross Centre’s “Find a Therapist” service is better?
Simply begin telling Find a Therapist what sort of therapy you might be looking for and you’ll see a helpful summary of only those Marple Cross resident therapists who most closely match your therapeutic needs.
- Find a Therapist actually ranks therapists to most closely match your search – unlike some other online services it doesn’t simply show a random selection of therapists in your area.
- Want to alter what you’re looking for? Go right ahead - Find a Therapist instantly refreshes its results as you alter your search criteria.
- On a limited budget? We’ll only present therapists who can work with how much you can afford.
- Want to say when you’re available? No problem, we will only show you therapists who are available when you’re available.
- Want to email or telephone a therapist directly? You can do that directly from the therapists’ profiles.
- Using a Smart Phone? You can tap the therapist’s telephone number to call directly.
- Searching for a friend, family member or work-colleague? You can email an anonimised link to the search results and they can confidentially make their own modifications to the search criteria.
You can even “pin” your favourite therapists to your results so that they appear during subsequent searches.
For more information.
For more information about the Marple Cross Centre’s Find a Therapist service…
Rate this News Article.
Tell your friends about "Announcing a brand new service".
Or tell us what you think by adding your own comments (below)…
Tags: Find a Therapist