A systemic/psychodynamic approach to domestic violence/abuse in couple counselling: the safety plan.
How does a systemic couple counsellor ask questions of a relationship? Making interventions of individuals ("how do you feel about that?") doesn't actually address the relationship itself.
Find a Therapist…
Free Online Service: define your therapy and we'll show you all the therapists who most closely match your needs. Choose to contact just the therapists who are right for you. Instant results.
Therapists often talk and write about their commitment to 'Continuing Professional Development' (or [...]
- Libby Webber on Article: Continuing Professional Development: Why do we do it?
- Dean Richardson on Article: Continuing Professional Development: Why do we do it?
- Dean Richardson on Article: BACP Updated Advertising Policy
- Hannah on Article: BACP Updated Advertising Policy
- Dean Richardson on Article: Take Credit Card Payments
Every child and human being has a fundamental ri... Read More >